All bite when it comes down to a tractor pull
If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS in your quiver.
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses.
- Tractor-style center tread that’s all bite for the harshest mud
- Buttressed side knobs for outstanding traction in muddy corners and off-cambers
- At home in some of the nastiest conditions
- Durable sidewall coated with rubber to prevent deterioration from water and mud
- Cutting-edge innovative tubeless casing creates the ultimate tubular tire