Shift without a blink with the help of the GoatLink
The GoatLink 11 Speed offsets the position of your 11-speed Shimano mountain bike rear derailleur allowing you to be able to run a wider range cassette.
Designed to optimize derailleur position relative to the cassette, the GoatLink 11 Speed will improve the shifting of your Shimano SLX M7000, XT M8000, or XTR 9000 11-speed rear derailleur.
- Optimized for use with Shimano SLX M7000, XT M8000, or XTR M9000 11-speed rear derailleurs
- Optimized for use with cassettes with largest cog 40-45t
- Repositions rear derailleur to improve free chain length between cassette and derailleur pulleys
- Also improves cassette tooth engagement in the smallest cog
- Compatible with double chainrings when using long cage rear derailleur and no more than 12t difference in front chainrings
- Not compatible with triple chainrings, direct mount native frames, or SRAM rear derailleurs
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included (8-10Nm torque)
- For full compatibility information please refer to manufacturer's website