Light weight, high performance
Helix Cranks are built with proven forged AL-6066 alloy for trail-ready weight and enduro-strength and durability. Engineered with weight reduction features into the mold, the cranks are light, sleek, and have a minimalist aesthetic. CNC machining further optimize weights for a crank that's equally at home on long singletrack days and for bike park shuttles.
- Ultra-lightweight, yet tested to take on enduro loads and impacts
- AL6066-T6 arms are paired with a 24mm heat-treated chromoly spindle
- Helix Cranks fit with flip-flop Helix R or Helix Chainrings (sold separately) from 28 to 34t to achieve both Boost and SuperBoost chainlines
- Helix rings (sold separately) perform equally well with both SRAM™ and Shimano™ 11 and 12-speed drivetrain systems
- Compatible with 68/73mm BB shell widths
- Includes: Crankset, BB/lockring tool, lockring, APS adjuster, User Manual, and sticker