The ultimate race wheel
Aeolus RSL 37 is an ultralight carbon tubular road wheel and the choice of Trek-Segafredo. The premium RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for faster, more stable rim profiles. Plus, the ultralight hubs roll on DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP freehub for the ultimate in speed, ride quality and performance.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL-optimised 37 mm depth provides leading speed, stability and weight
- Rim profile optimised for better support of larger tyres for cross and classics
- 37 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28 mm outer, 21 mm inner width), DT Aerolite(DS)/AeroComp, spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Smooth-rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Centre lock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, axle swap available for QR and 15 mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip