Arvada Pro adds comfort and reduces soft tissue pressure with a strategic cut-out in the saddle shell. This allows the softer finishing material to be more compliant, so you get the benefits of a cut-out saddle with the classic look and feel of a more traditional design. And it's all wrapped up in a pro-level finish, complete with carbon rails.
- Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency
- Channel Flex on the bottom of the shell for added compliance
- Zone Density shell construction is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance
- Size-Specific Curvature ensures that each saddle is designed specific to its width
- Oversize carbon rails for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- inForm products optimise your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Requires oversize rail-compatible seatpost and 7x10 mm seatpost ears