Spruce up that RockShox Fork with a nice new thru-axle
Looking for a front axle for your RockShox fork that is easy to use, lightweight and looks great? The Wolf Tooth axle is the perfect fit and is easily installed with a 6 mm hex key.
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it.
- Compatible with 110mm Boost RockShox suspension forks
- Not compatible with RockShox RS-1 fork
- Installation and removal with 6mm hex key
- Captive steel washer reduces friction on fork leg
- Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing
- 7075-T6 aluminum with plated steel washer, made in USA
- 12-15Nm torque