Shift without a blink with the help of the RoadLink
The RoadLink is a simple device that offsets the position of your Shimano road derailleur to make it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette.
It is an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter bike to attain the simplicity and reduced weight of a 1x drivetrain.
- Optimized for use with Shimano 10/11 road rear derailleurs and cassettes with cogs as large as 40t
- Secondary chain retention recommended with non-clutch Shimano rear derailleurs
- Not compatible with direct mount native frames
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included (8-10Nm torque)
- 6061 aluminum, made in USA
- For full compatibility information please refer to manufacturer's website