X01 is ready to get it done
The X01 rear derailleur provides crisp, efficient shifting and quiet operation, thanks to its pulley design that allows for a 10-50 tooth cassette capacity in a relatively compact design.
The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette, and also adds to Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel.
- 1x-specific X-HORIZON design reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap
- Larger X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10-50 tooth cassette and smooth-pedaling feel
- Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve
- CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way protecting it from trail debris
- Aluminum cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle mechanical drivetrain systems