Even during maximal efforts up a climb or nearing the finish line, riders no longer need to back off to shift. In any gear, Dura-Ace R9250 drivetrains maximize efficiency thanks to larger cogs and retain compatibility with existing 11-speed freehub bodies. All this while increasing to 12-gears and without increasing weight, Dura-Ace R9200 Bicycle Cassettes are the new paradigm in road shifting.
- Compatible with new 12-speed Shimano freehub body and road 11-speed freehub body
- Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every situation
- Faster, seamless shifts under maximum pedaling load
- Larger driving cogs maximize drivetrain efficiency
- The widest range Dura-Ace cassette ever with up to 34t cog
- Largest cogs use titanium construction with aluminum spider arm
- Smallest cogs use steel construction with aluminum spider arm