Go deeper and grab more power
SRAM added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir to the Code RSC, ensuring peak performance for the full run.
And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, Code RSC levers' feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull.
- Combination of power, modulation and consistency developed for trail and enduro
- Purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications
- Design based on Guide architecture but with bigger fluid reservoir and pistons
- Incredible heat management for massive power and predictable modulation
- 2-piece caliper construction with 4 phenolic plastic pistons
- Forged aluminum lever with bearing pivot and contact adjust
- Matchmaker clamp included
- Rotor and bracket sold separately