No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, call off the search – you’ve found it.
Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
- Includes Mag bike trainer and steel quick release skewer
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Features five adjustable levels of resistance
- Leveling feet for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces (leveling block sold separately)
- Standard, resistance roller-to-tire connection adjusted with turn knob
- Quick release skewer accommodates 120mm, 130mm, and 135mm rear dropouts, thru axle adapter sold separately
- Roller allows for 650b, 700c, 27.5" (up to 2.0" wide), and 29" (up to 1.5" without tread) wheels and tires