Reliable. Durable. Quieter than ever.
The durable Saris H3 Smart Trainer is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer ever from Saris.
Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel—all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
- Electromagnetic resistance provides an accurate and measured workout
- Direct drive provides widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips
- +/-2% power accuracy
- Connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes (XD/XDR freehubs sold separate)
- Built-in front wheel block
- Thru-axle compatible for frames with rear axle widths of 142mm or 148mm
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with rear axle widths of 130mm or 135mm