Reliable. Durable. Quieter than ever.
The Saris H3 Smart Trainer touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer ever from Saris.
The H3 features the same durability as its smart trainer predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
- Electromagnetic resistance provides an accurate and measured workout every time
- Direct drive ensures widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips
- +/-2% power accuracy
- Connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes, XD/XDR freehubs sold separate
- Built-in front wheel block
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm