Line it up
The Hanger Alignment Tool makes alignment fixes quick and easy - simply adjust the hanger handle until it is parallel with the indicator rod. By using the bike's axle for reference, you don't need to worry about the wheel for making adjustments to the hanger.
It includes accommodations for 5mm quick release and 12mm thru axle bikes. For simple and durable storage, the components of this tool also nest inside of the handle.
- Quick deployment at the trailhead or workshop with components ready inside the handle
- Tightening knob employs a rock-to-lock thread engagement to save time while installing/removing
- Simple alignment with intuitive process of lining up the handle to the indicator rod
- Includes thru axle and quick release kit for use on 12mm thru axle and 5mm quick release bikes
- Compatible with frames using standard M10x1 threaded derailleur hanger
- Compatible only with bikes with axle threads on the right side (drivetrain side) dropout
- 7075-T6 aluminum, 6061-T6 aluminum, 303 stainless steel construction
- Follow instructions carefully to prevent damage to frame or tool