Essential tools for the shop or home mechanic
Bearing extractors to grip the inside race of a sealed bearing, allowing the bearing to be tapped out of the hub shell or frame component.
Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with a matching wrench, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor & bearing out together with a punch and hammer.
- These extractors remove sealed bearings with inside diameters from 8,9,10 and12mm
- Removes these sealed bearing sizes: 608, 609, 6000, 6001
- 4-piece set includes: 8mm ID Bearing Extractor, 9mm ID Bearing Extractor, 10mm ID Bearing Extractor, 12mm ID Bearing Extractor, Spare parts bag with M5 bolt set
- All extractors are size specific! If attempting to remove a bearing of a different size than the extractor, you will permanently damage or break the extractor.
- If the extractor is smaller than the bearing, try using a shim between the extractor and the bearing to get the tightest fit before tightening the extractor bolt.