Essential tools for the shop or home mechanic
Bearing extractors grip the inside race of a sealed bearing, allowing the bearing to be tapped out of the hub shell or frame component.
- Removes these sealed bearing sizes: 6002, 6003, 6804, 6805
- 4-piece set includes: 15mm ID Bearing Extractor, 17mm ID Bearing Extractor, 20mm ID Bearing Extractor, 25mm ID Bearing Extractor, Spare parts bag and bolt set
- Requires the following tools: 8mm, 13mm, 17mm open or box end wrench
- 10mm, 15mm, 19mm and 1" open end wrench, Punch, and Hammer
- Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with a matching wrench, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor & bearing out together with a punch and hammer.
- All extractors are size-specific! If attempting to remove a bearing of a different size than the extractor, you will permanently damage or break the extractor.
- If the extractor is smaller than the bearing, try using a shim between the extractor and the bearing to get the tightest fit before tightening the extractor bolt.