The TW-6.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s).
Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings.
- 10–60 Newton meter range (88–530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Includes protective Case
- Length: 36.2cm (14.25")