Engineered for endurance
This rugged, solar-charging Garmin GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and is thermal and shock resistant. Plus, with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, this device is built to endure.
Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running, or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Case size: 45mm
- Go longer than ever with solar charging with unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass
- With TracBack® routing, find your way back if you happen to get lost
- Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone
- Do whatever you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga, and more
- Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend