King of the cross frontier
Crockett is the shape-shifting cross bike that adapts to your terrain. Gravel roads? Tours? World Cup races? This do-more ride is the perfect cyclocross companion for every adventure.
- Alpha Aluminum and CX race geometry for maximum versatility
- Stranglehold dropout lets you adjust geometry and convert to singlespeed
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- Disc brakes and thru axles provide precision stopping power
Upgrades from Crockett 5 Disc
- SRAM Force 1 drivetrain
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheelset
- Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle with titanium rails
- Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone handlebar
Cross racing techOur exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Performance cable routingOur sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Stranglehold dropoutHorizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip singlespeed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Disc brakesReliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Control Freak Cable ManagementControl Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12mm thru axle, Control Freak, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 2.22 kg / 4.90 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
162.0 - 168.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|