It's right for you if...
You're rolling into the cyclocross scene and looking for a ride that's everything you need and nothing you don't. Or, you're looking for a great all-around bike with road-style bars that's perfectly suited for everything from cyclocross races and gravel roads to commutes and rail trails.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with extra tire clearance and an adjustable Stranglehold Dropout that allows you to fine-tune your geometry and easily convert to singlespeed, 12mm thru axles, an IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc fork, powerful flat mount disc brakes for confident braking, and the simplicity of a 1x11 drivetrain with SRAM Rival shifters and derailleurs.
The final word
Crockett 5 Disc is a race-ready cyclocross bike, but it's a lot more than that, too. Whether you're gearing for a cyclocross season or want a versatile bike that stands up to the rigors of the burliest gravel roads and commutes, Crockett truly does it all.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It gets you into the fastest-growing (and most fun, we think) cycling discipline on a high-value ride built to compete
- Stranglehold Dropout lets you dial in your geometry or easily convert to singlespeed
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum makes for a frame that's both light and cyclocross strong
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet, and clean
You might also like
Horizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip singlespeed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, Stranglehold dropouts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 33c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Rival 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Rival 1, medium cage
- Praxis Alba, direct mount chainring, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1130
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc
- 56cm - 8.96 kg / 19.75 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|