It's right for you if...
You want a single bike that lets you race cyclocross on Saturday, ride gravel on Sunday, and commute on Monday—and you want all that versatility and performance at a great value.
The tech you get
A lightweight and strong 300 Series Alpha Aluminum with shaped tubes, Invisible Weld Technology, and extra tire clearance, 12mm thru axles, fender mounts, an IsoSpeed Cross full carbon fork, powerful flat-mount disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, and the simplicity of a 1x11 drivetrain with SRAM Apex shifter and derailleur.
The final word
Crockett 4 Disc is a versatile bike that does more than just crush 'cross races. It's perfect for gravel grinding and rugged commutes, too. It has an advanced alloy frame that looks and performs like carbon, a dependable parts group, and powerful disc brakes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight, and incredible handling
- The full carbon IsoSpeed Cross fork soaks up the chatter from rough roads, gravel, and cyclocross courses
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet, and clean
You might also like
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, 3S chain keeper, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Trek Cross carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 395mm axle-to-crown, 12x100mm thru axle
- Front hub
- Formula RX-512 alloy, 6-bolt, 100x12mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Formula RX-142 alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c
- SRAM Apex, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 42T max cog
- Praxis Alba M30, 40T, 30mm spindle
- Bottom bracket
- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1130, 11 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Approved, alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8mm
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Tektro C550 mechanical disc brake, dual piston
- 56 - 9.20 kg / 20.28 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|