Vento: built for aero
The purposeful shape of the Vento Argo's design helps you achieve a better riding posture: the dropped nose supports the pubic ramus when the pelvis rotates forward to add power or to get more aero.
Vento Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits race bikes with aggressive geometry. The saddle's short length allows the rider to sit further forward for aerodynamics without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues.
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from smooth tarmac to demanding pave
- Short-nose design encourages stability and aerodynamic position, relieves pressure on soft tissues
- R1: ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and 7mm x 10mm carbon rail
- Type 1 foam: low profile, reactive and springy for efficient power transfer
- Ergonomic cutout developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts