Power to the pedal
The dual-sensing RS200 pedal set measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and where in the pedal stroke you're applying power with accuracy within +/- 1% to help you ride more efficiently. Instantly see accurate power measurements on your Garmin device, or review later on the Garmin Connect app.
Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats, the pedals install like any others and are easy to transfer between bikes.
- Dual-sensing power meter compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats
- Works seamlessly with Garmin ecosystem for integration w/Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or compatible smartphones
- Syncs data with Garmin Connect app and platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Zwift
- Pedal spindles transfer between Rally XC/Rally RK pedal body kits (sold separately), also compatible with Vector 3 pedal body kits
- Battery life up to 120 hours, maximum rider weight: 105kg (231lbs)
- Adjustable release tension, water resistance IPX7
- Q-factor: 53mm, stack height: 12.2mm
- Includes RS200 pedals, cleats and hardware, 55mm Q-factor washers, documentation