Pedals that bring on power
Designed especially for off-road riders, the single-sensing Garmin Rally XC100 Single-Sensing Power Meter Pedal Set features Shimano SPD cleat compatibility and measures total power and cadence accurately within +/- 1% to help riders optimize training.
Now you can have insight to your power whether you ride gravel, cross-country mountain bike or even cyclocross. When paired with a compatible device, you can instantly see accurate power measurements.
Détails des produits
- Single-sensing power meter compatible with Shimano SPD cleats
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system (sold separately)
- Works seamlessly with Garmin ecosystem for integration w/Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or compatible smartphones
- Syncs data with Garmin Connect app and platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Zwift
- Pedal spindles transfer between Rally XC/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), also compatible with Vector 3 pedal body kits
- Battery life up to 120 hours, maximum rider weight: 105kg (231lbs)
- Adjustable release tension, water resistance IPX7, Q-factor: 53mm, stack height: 13.5mm
- Includes XC100 pedals, cleats and hardware, 55mm Q-factor washers, documentation