Power to the pedal
The Garmin Rally RK100 Single-sensing Power Meter Pedal Set measures total power and cadence accurately within +/- 1% and instantly shows power measurements on your Garmin device. Riders can also review data later on the Garmin Connect app or on other apps such as Strava and TrainingPeaks.
Compatible with LOOK KEO cleats, the pedals install like any others and are easy to transfer between bikes.
Détails des produits
- Single-sensing power meter compatible with LOOK KEO cleats
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system (sold separately)
- Works seamlessly with Garmin ecosystem for integration w/Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or compatible smartphones
- Syncs data with Garmin Connect app and platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Zwift
- Pedal spindles transfer between Rally XC/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), also compatible with Vector 3 pedal body kits
- Battery life up to 120 hours, maximum rider weight: 105kg (231lbs)
- Adjustable release tension, water resistance IPX7, Q-factor: 53mm, stack height: 12.2mm
- Includes RK100 pedals, cleats and hardware, 55mm Q-factor washers, documentation