It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Electra E-bike System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the upgraded LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! to work. Go! to the farmers market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height or experience level.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the improved LED controller.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
Rear Hub Motor
Reach a top-assisted speed of 20mph with the rear hub motor. This pedal-assist system features a 250W motor that delivers 40Nm of torque for a seamless riding experience.
Fully Integrated Battery
The beauty of the fully integrated design is that your friends won't even be able to tell it's an e-bike! With a range up to 40 miles and a full charge in 4 hours, this 250Wh battery system has your back on longer rides and steep hills.
This easy-to-use LED handlebar display allows riders to monitor battery charge and adjust level of support at the touch of a button.
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 27.5"x36h
- 27.5x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.1 - 190.5 cm
5'5.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|