Extend your ride
Ride longer and ride farther with the eeSilk premium suspension seatpost. The eeSilk is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm (0.8") of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides.
The eeSilk seatpost is a great enhancement to endurance road bikes by reducing road and trail chatter transmitted to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change.
- Aluminum shaft and forged/machined aluminum linkage arms
- Stainless steel solid pin pivots with IGUS bushings
- Parallel linkage technology from Thudbuster seatposts adapted to lighter weight design
- Includes #5 medium elastomer pre-installed (other elastomers sold separately)
- Each elastomer uses recommended weight range
- Elastomers: #1 (under 110lbs/50kg), #3 (100-160lbs/45-73kg), #5 (150-210lbs/68-95kg), #7 (200-250lbs/91-113kg), # 9 (200-250lbs/91-113kg)
- 20mm (0.8") of travel