Always find the sweet spot
SRAM Force crankset offers smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between size variants that deliver smooth, accurate and dependable shifting for the modern rider.
Riders want more range and closer steps between gears, and that’s the driving design principle of the SRAM Force crankset.
- X-Range gearing technology provides more range and a smoother gear progression
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings
- Wide 47.5mm chainline accommodates larger gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both road and mountain bike frame bottom bracket standards
- Compatible with 135, 142 and Boost rear spacing
- Bottom bracket not included
- Features DUB spindle