Set and forget
DB8 is SRAM's simple, robust, and powerful brake for riders who prefer to set and forget. The low maintenance mineral oil system uses proven lever technologies and features easy adjustment access and superior ergonomic comfort.
Code-like power is no surprise, as DB8 utilizes similar caliper architecture and existing brake pads.
- Designed for use with SRAM/Maxima Mineral Oil
- Tooled reach adjustment and threaded caliper bleed port
- Cast aluminum lever body, stamped aluminum lever, and forged aluminum caliper
- Caliper includes 4 phenolic plastic pistons
- Includes steel-backed organic pads, MatchMaker X clamp, black phosphate steel hardware
- Hose length: 1800mm (70.9") rear, 950mm (37.4") front