Breathability is key
If you like carrying your hydration on your back, but not much else, the women’s-specific Sylva 5 is your pack. An included 2.5-liter reservoir keeps you from going thirsty and a separate main compartment lets you bring along the essentials.
Perfect for pedaling in hot and humid climates, a “trampoline-style” AirSpeed backpanel creates a comfortable fit and a breeze at your back. The BioStretch harness offers superior stability with wing-shaped shoulder straps that mimic the natural arc you assume when you’re in a riding position.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed back panel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket and scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Padded spacermesh hip wings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- LidLock bike helmet attachment and zippered tool organization pocket
- Integrated removable high-visibility rain cover