The fastest bike just got faster
You own the course on Speed Concept. Design, components, and incredible fit combine to meet your best effort and propel you to new heights of performance. Welcome to the win.
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Integrated storage actually makes you and your bike faster
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- You'll feel the difference: nothing rides like a Trek
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90 w/Speed Fin, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 & SC Speed Box compatible
- SC full foil carbon, integrated brake & stem
- Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, Alloy, +/-20mm offset
- Bontrager Speed Concept full foil aero bar, carbon, direct mount
- Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount
- Integrated, sealed bearings
- Bontrager Speed Limit, integrated
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 170.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'6.9"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
185.0 - 198.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'6.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|