The ultimate race bike
Every detail of Madone is engineered for unprecedented futuristic performance, ride quality, and efficiency, putting every single watt you earn toward demolishing your competition.
- All-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance & aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Ride what the pros ride: exclusive Race Shop Limited edition
Trek engineers designed a decoupler that allows the seat tube to rotate independently from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of our nearest competitor, without compromising pedaling efficiency. Result: you can ride harder, longer.Learn more
The revolutionary Madone IsoSpeed decoupler is fully integrated, offering unparalleled aerodynamics, unmatched vertical compliance, and ultimate ride quality.Learn more
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Each level of OCLV offers the best ride for the money, thanks to an optimal balance of areal weight, stiffness, and compliance. 700 Series OCLV is the lightest, strongest carbon in the cycling world, built from strategic materials available exclusively to Trek. It’s the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, only from Trek.
Areal weight is a composite industry term for the weight of carbon material over a given area. The lighter the material, the more expertise required to work with it, and the pricier the resulting frame. We can work magic with the lightest materials in cycling. We also know when a slightly heavier material will make the best frame for the price.
700 Series OCLV offers the ultimate stiffness-to-weight ratio, thanks to ultra-advanced HexSL carbon fiber. This defense-grade controlled substance defies the stiffness/strength tradeoff by increasing both simultaneously. A Trek exclusive, found only in 700 Series OCLV. It's why we have the lightest, stiffest, most advanced frames on the road.
Performance isn't just about the bike. It's about the rider. Key to rider performance is comfort, and key to comfort is vertical compliance. Our proprietary testing provides us with extremely precise compliance measurements, and our unique capacity for sophisticated frame shaping allows us to optimize this performance-enhancing frame trait.
We minimize overall frame weight by using precisely the right amount of material, no more, no less, at every point of the frame for optimal performance and strength. This level of frame refinement requires the unique mix of ultra-high-quality raw materials and exacting manufacturing only Trek can provide.
Over two decades ago, Trek engineers developed our Optimum Compaction, Low Void carbon manufacturing process, enabling us to produce carbon bikes with consistency and quality previously thought impossible. To this day, Trek OCLV Carbon continues to lead the industry, advancing what's possible in carbon frames.
H1 fitOur lowest and raciest H1 fit lengthens front/center for ultimate stability. It’s our most aggressive, most aero position, and is the choice of many of our Pro Team riders.
Integrated Madone brakesThe new direct-mount Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight, and add to Madone's sleek aesthetic.
Vector WingsArticulating Vector Wings enclose the leading cables and front brake caliper in a protective shell.
Micro-adjust seatmastThe all-new micro-adjust seatmast is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic, and easy to use. Even a millimeter change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastest, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seatmast.
Invisible cable routingThe brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Madone aero, integrated
- Frame hardware for mechanical & Di2 drivetrains, Aero 3S chain keeper, carbon steerer expansion plug, Blendr compatible handlebar mounts, clamps for 7mm and 10mm saddle rails, integrated bracket for rear light
- 56cm - 2.16 kg / 4.76 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|
Upgrades from Madone 9.9
- The same bike used by Trek-Segafredo
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Handmade in Waterloo, Wisconsin
- H1 fit
Upgrades from Madone 9.5
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain
- Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 TLR carbon wheelset
- Bontrager Montrose Pro saddle
Upgrades from Madone 9.2
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace gruppo
- Vision Metron 40 LTD wheelset
Upgrades from Madone 9.2
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- Vision Metron 40 LTD wheelset