The ultimate race bike
Every detail of Madone is engineered for unprecedented futuristic performance, ride quality, and efficiency, putting every single watt you earn toward demolishing your competition.
- All-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance & aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Ride what the pros ride: exclusive Race Shop Limited edition
Upgrades from Madone 9.5
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain
- Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready wheelset
- Bontrager Montrose Pro saddle with carbon rails
Upgrades from Madone 9.0
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 wheelset
- Madone KVF carbon integrated bar/stem
Upgrades from Madone 9.9
- The same bike used by Trek-Segafredo
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Handmade in Waterloo, Wisconsin
- H1 fit
700 Series OCLVThe lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H1 fitOur lowest and raciest H1 fit lengthens front/center for ultimate stability. It’s our most aggressive, most aero position, and is the choice of many of our Pro Team riders.
Integrated Madone brakesThe new direct-mount Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight, and add to Madone's sleek aesthetic.
Vector WingsArticulating Vector Wings enclose the leading cables and front brake caliper in a protective shell.
Micro-adjust seatmastThe all-new micro-adjust seatmast is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic, and easy to use. Even a millimeter change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastest, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seatmast.
Invisible cable routingThe brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake & stem
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Madone aero, integrated
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|