It's right for you if...
You're serious about road cycling and want the fastest, lightest endurance bike we make—the same one that has won both Roubaix and Flanders. You don't compromise. You want the best Domane available and nothing less.
The tech you get
Our lightest 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed. Domane SLR 9 Disc is equipped with a full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain for flawless shifting, flat mount disc brakes, a Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready wheels, and a Bontrager IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
The final word
The best endurance road bike we make, with the best parts available on any road bike. Domane SLR 9 Disc is our lightest, fastest Domane ever. It's built for conquering the Classics, and that's exactly what it's done.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded "Superbike of the Year" by Bikeradar
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
You might also like
Trek's IsoSpeed technology smoothes even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride-style and terrain. Vertical compliance was increased overall by 14% with the slider in the lowest setting compared to the current Domane, providing the rider to further smooth out the rough roads.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320 Classics, 700x28c
- Max tire size
- 32c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager XXX, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 7.44 kg / 16.4 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|