It's right for you if...
You want to go where cars aren't likely to be found—way out on the open road, far away from everything. You side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a women's specific bike, and you want a carbon frame with a super smooth ride and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, powerful flat mount disc brakes, and a full 2x11 Shimano 105 groupset. Domane SL 5 Disc Women's also comes stock with touchpoints designed specifically for women, internal cable routing for clean looks, a Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, and a stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days and roughest roads.
The final word
Carbon, comfort, capability. Domane SL 5 Disc Women's is a smart buy if you're making the jump from aluminum and want a big jump in tech to go with it. It has a lighter frame, women's specific parts, Front and Rear IsoSpeed, flat mount disc brakes, and a carbon fork.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a lightweight carbon bike with disc brakes at an exceptional value, and it has touchpoints designed specifically to provide a better fit for women from the start
- This bike has a "go anywhere, do anything" mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures
- It's the most affordable bike with disc brakes and both Front and Rear IsoSpeed
- Domane SL 5 Disc Women's is fully capable of racing, riding rough roads, and performing exceptionally well in all weather conditions
How To: Choose a Road Bike
Efficiency, snappy handling, and downright speed; these are the qualities are hallmarks of road cycling, and as you ride, you develop unique preferences as to how and where you like to ride. Trek offers distinct dedicated road platforms—Madone, Émonda, Domane, and Checkpoint—and each play to a unique strength and riding style.Watch the video
You might also like
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 32c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano 105, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105, 11-32, 11 speed
- Shimano 105
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned seatmast cap, 10mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano 105 flat mount hydraulic disc
- 54cm - 9.33 kg / 20.58 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|