It's right for you if...
You want the lightest road bike frame we've ever made and you favor a more stretched-out geometry on your race bike, just like the world's elite riders.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame, an Émonda carbon fork, and a lower and longer H1 geometry. Built a BB90 bottom bracket and direct mount rim brakes. Includes an integrated, cartridge bearing headset.
The final word
This is the frame chosen by the riders of Trek-Segafredo, and for good reason: it's insanely light, perfectly balanced, and the slightly longer H1 geometry puts you in a more aggressive riding position for sprints to the line.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The H1 geometry is best for racers who prefer being in a more aggressive riding position
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
You might also like
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
Our lowest and raciest H1 fit lengthens front/center for ultimate stability. It’s our most aggressive, most aero position, and is the choice of many of our Pro Team riders.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, direct mount rim brakes, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount rim brakes
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 1.17 kg / 2.57 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|