It's right for you if...
Rain or shine, smooth pavement or rough—you ride fast, climb high, race hard, and put in long hours in the saddle. You're looking for the performance advantage of disc brakes, and you know you shouldn't have to compromise on weight to get it.
The tech you get
Our lightest disc brake frame ever, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, the ride quality of 700 Series OCLV Carbon, and dependable, race-ready parts like a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, Bontrager XXX OCLV carbon handlebar, and Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc wheels.
The final word
The new Émonda SLR Disc frame weighs in at 675 grams, which is lighter than last year's top-of-the-line non-disc brake frame. It's built up with a fully race-capable parts group, but what you're really getting for your money is the lightest frame we've ever made, with the better braking performance of flat mount disc brakes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- Émonda is leading the road disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultralight race bike and all-weather stopping power
- This bike is fully capable of taking on the biggest climbs, steepest descents, tightest turns, and fastest sprints you can find
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
You might also like
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axles, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, flat mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56 cm - 7.22 kg / 15.92 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|