It's right for you if...
You want the performance of a lightweight carbon bike at a great value. You also like the fit and feel of a bike made for women and, like us, you believe women's bikes should have the same exact performance features as their mainline counterparts.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, with women's specific touchpoints and dependable parts designed for years of great rides, like a full 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain, powerful Shimano 105 direct mount rim brakes, a Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, and Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels.
The final word
If you're going to put money into any part of a bike, invest in the frame. Émonda SL 5 Women's can climb with the best, and its precise handling delivers confidence on the road. The ride quality and reliable drivetrain that make it a great first carbon road bike or a high-value upgrade.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's our best-value carbon Émonda, with a ride quality that comes only from OCLV Carbon
- It makes the a perfect upgrade from an aluminum road bike for riders looking for the performance advantage of a lighter frame with superior handling characteristics
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Want to learn more about our Women's Specific Design philosophy? Check it out here
How To: Choose a Road Bike
Efficiency, snappy handling, and downright speed; these are the qualities are hallmarks of road cycling, and as you ride, you develop unique preferences as to how and where you like to ride. Trek offers distinct dedicated road platforms—Madone, Émonda, Domane, and Checkpoint—and each play to a unique strength and riding style.Watch the video
You might also like
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda carbon, tapered steerer, direct mount rim brakes
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano 105, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano 105
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, 10mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano 105 direct mount
- 54cm - 8.59 kg / 18.93 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|