Their ticket to fly
Fast kids deserve a true, race-ready bike that will take them down the road or to the finish line in record time.
- Our lightest kids' road bike ever
- Sleek aluminum frame is inspired by our legendary Émonda
- Shimano drivetrain makes for a fast, race-ready ride
- Trek quality = safety, fun, and race-worthy performance
Carbon forkLightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Race-ready road componentsQuality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
E2 tapered head tubeE2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork, and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum
- Trek Émonda carbon, E2 steerer
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Formula alloy
- Kenda Koncept, 650x23c
- Shimano Sora, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Shimano Sora, 46/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- Shimano HG50, 13-25, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Alloy dual-pivot
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 170 pounds (77 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
26" & 650c wheel
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|