It's right for you if...
You hear words like "gravel" and "grit" and think, "Bring it on." You want to build up a single durable, ultra-versatile gravel bike that's ready for any adventure, including bikepacking, gravel races, and commuting.
The tech you get
A 300 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with massive tire clearance, adjustable Stranglehold dropouts that make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed, Checkpoint carbon disc fork with hidden fender mounts, and a cartridge bearing headset. Built for 12mm thru axles, flat mount disc brakes, and BB86.5 bottom bracket.
The final word
Build your gravel bike exactly the way you want. Checkpoint ALR Frameset gives you a solid head start on your dream build with a lightweight frame, carbon fork, and gravel-specific details like extra mounts for endless customization options.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 40c for extra traction and stability in any condition
- Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Internal routing protects your cables, even when the gravel gets muddy
- Strangelhold Dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
You might also like
Lightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
A 12mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12mm thru axle, Control Freak, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper
- Checkpoint carbon disc, alloy tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden fender mounts, 12mm thru axle
- Max tire size
- 45c Bontrager tires (49 & 52cm: 40c due to toe overlap), with at least 4mm of clearance to frame
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 2.44 kg / 5.37 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|