It's right for you if...
You're a big-mountain rider with your eyes on the Enduro World Series, so you're looking for every performance advantage you can get in a frameset. You ride sketchy descents at scary speed, and you want a bike that can keep up with your all-mountain aspirations.
The tech you get
A trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 150mm of travel with a RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock with plush DebonAir spring and Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, a 35mm Bontrager Line stem, and an integrated Knock Block headset that stops spinning bars and the fork crown from hitting your frame. Built for 29er wheels and a 150mm or 160mm fork.
The final word
This is the same frameset raced by the pros of Trek Factory Racing Enduro. It's tough, fast, responsive, and fully capable of taking on the wildest enduro courses in the world.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild—Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- Control Freak Cable Management allows you to run any combination of cables exactly the way you want, while still giving you sleek looks and protecting your cables against unnecessary wear
"Sort of magic"
"You could spend less on a YT, Canyon or Fezzari, get nicer parts, a carbon frame, and you’d probably be happy as a clam—just as long as you never threw a leg over this bike. There’s a sort of magic about it that has me wanting to ride it over my other, much fancier bikes."Read more
You might also like
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv w/Thru Shaft damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Max tire size
- Max chainring size
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm clamp 0 degree, 50mm length
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- M - 3.06 kg / 6.75 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|