Throw down on technical descents and fly back up the mountain. Slash dominates the most demanding trails, with 29˝ wheels on an aggressive, ultra-capable, lightweight carbon frame.
- 150/160mm travel + 29er speed + low & long geo = Enduro weapon
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you're on the brakes
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense
OCLV Mountain seatstayFull OCLV Mountain Carbon seatstay reduces frame weight by about 100g.
OCLV Mountain chainstayFull OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay reduces frame weight by about 100g and dramatically increases stiffness.
EVO LinkOur exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Universal routing systemProvides clean internal cable routing for conventional drivetrains and seamlessly integrates Di2 drivetrains and wiring.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2, 2-position damper, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- FSA Knock Block IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- 17.5" - 2.71 kg / 5.97 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|