Bring on bigger
Want to push harder? Want more travel? Need a more capable build? Remedy is your full suspension ride to the next level.
- New 150mm frame optimized for Enduro and technical trails
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater & RE:aktiv
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense
OCLV Mountain seatstayFull OCLV Mountain Carbon seatstay reduces frame weight by about 100g.
OCLV Mountain chainstayFull OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay reduces frame weight by about 100g and dramatically increases stiffness.
Full FloaterMost suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. We solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
EVO LinkOur exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Universal routing systemProvides clean internal cable routing for conventional drivetrains and seamlessly integrates Di2 drivetrains and wiring.
IMBA trails donationBuy a bike, build a trail! Trek donates $10 for every full suspension mountain bike we sell to help IMBA build and preserve mountain biking trails.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- 17.5" - 2.69 kg / 5.93 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|