It's right for you if...
You want the money you spend on a top-end trail bike to go into the parts that make the biggest difference in your ride. For Remedy 9.9, that's the carbon frame, carbon wheels, and top-level suspension. It's built with a high-quality SRAM X01 parts group that keeps the price in check so you have some cash left over for post-ride shenanigans.
The tech you get
A lightweight full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 160mm FOX Factory 36 Float fork, and 150mm of rear travel with a FOX Factory Float shock with Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper. Plus, a 1x12 SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain, Shimano XT 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Line Carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement, and a Bontrager Line dropper post.
The final word
There's nowhere to go from Remedy 9.9 but down. If you're looking for a top-level carbon trail bike with the best in frame and suspension tech, you've just found it. Remedy 9.9 is a capable, sure-footed, and fast long-travel trail bike for big all-mountain adventures.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, FOX Factory suspension, Bontrager carbon wheels: Remedy 9.9 falls squarely in the "dream bike" category
- Wait for me, said no Remedy rider ever—This bike has a lot of travel, but it's also extremely quick on the flats and climbs
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It has all the latest tech that adds up to a great ride, like carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub, Mino Link adjustable geometry, and Boost148/110 hub spacing
You might also like
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150mm travel
- Fox Factory 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP2 damper, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 160mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager SE5 front, SE4 rear, Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Max tire size
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Max chainring size
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano XT M8120 4-piston hydraulic disc
- M - 12.91 kg / 28.46 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|