It's right for you if...
You want the money you spend on a top-end trail bike to go into the parts that make the biggest difference in your ride. For Remedy 9.9, that's the full carbon frame, carbon wheels, and top-level suspension. It's built with a high-quality SRAM X01 parts group that keeps the price in check so you have some cash left over for post-ride shenanigans.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 160mm FOX Factory 36 Float fork and 150mm of rear suspension travel with Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, Bontrager Line Carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement, a 1x12 SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain, and a Bontrager Line dropper post.
The final word
There's nowhere to go from Remedy 9.9 but down. If you're looking for a top-level carbon trail bike with the best in frame and suspension tech, you've just found it. Remedy 9.9 is a capable, sure-footed, and fast long-travel trail bike for big all-mountain adventures.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Full carbon frame, FOX Factory suspension, Bontrager carbon wheels: Remedy 9.9 falls squarely in the "dream bike" category
- Wait for me, said no Remedy rider ever—This bike has a lot of travel, but it's also extremely quick on the flats and climbs
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It has all the latest tech that adds up to a great ride, like carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub, Mino Link adjustable geometry, and Boost148/110 hub spacing
You might also like
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 36 Float, GRIP2 damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x2.60˝
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X01 Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Deore XT M8020 4-piston hydraulic disc
- M - 12.61 kg / 27.8 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|