Bring on bigger
Want to push harder? Want more travel? Need a more capable build? Remedy is your full suspension ride to the next level.
- Revolutionary new RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper: the most responsive shock available
- Stout 150mm frame optimized for enduro and technical trails
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & chainstay, alloy seatstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 2.63 kg / 5.80 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|