It's right for you if...
You're looking for a light, strong, alloy fat bike frame with a trail-optimized geometry for stability and responsiveness on any trail in any season.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with adjustable Stranglehold dropouts, suspension-corrected OCLV Carbon Bontrager Haru Pro fork, and FSA headset. Rear thru axle dropout is 197mm, fork thru axle dropout is 15x150mm.
The final word
High-value fun in any season. Farley AL is fast, fun, and capable, and you're getting a great jumpstart on your build with an included Bontrager carbon fork.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- If you were under the impression that fat bikes were sluggish, this bike will change your mind
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- You can run your choice of wheels with 26x5˝ or 27.5x4˝ tires
You might also like
Alpha Platinum Aluminum
Our premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- M - 3.31 kg / 7.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|