Fat bikes give you more places, more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation, Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is ultra light, ultra tough
- Ride your way: accommodates 26" x 5" or 27.5" x 4.5" wheels
- Trail-optimized geometry for the best handling in any season
- Go tubeless with Bontrager TLR for trail-hugging confidence
Stranglehold dropoutHorizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip singlespeed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, carbon E2 tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- HED Brickhouse carbon hubs; 150x15 front, 197x12 rear; HED Big Half Deal 85mm carbon rims (tubeless strips and valves included)
- Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50"
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 30T X-sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, zero rise, 750mm width
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree. Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- SRAM Guide Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 10.41 kg / 22.95 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|
Upgrades from Farley 9.6
- Bontrager Haru Pro fork w/carbon steerer
- Trek Wampa carbon wheels
- SRAM X1/X01 drivetrain
- Race Face Next carbon crank
- SRAM Guide RS brakes
Upgrades from Farley 7
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame
Upgrades from Farley 5
- Bontrager Haru carbon fork
- SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain
- Race Face Aeffect crank
- SRAM Level T brakes
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite handlebar
Upgrades from department store bikes
- The best materials and manufacturing
- Professional assembly
- Designed, crafted, and sold by people who care about bikes and their riders