Fat bikes give you more places, more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation, Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is ultra light, ultra tough
- Trail-optimized geometry for the best handling in any season
- Ride your way: accommodates 26" x 5" or 27.5" x 4.5" wheels
- Go tubeless with Bontrager TLR for trail-hugging confidence
Stranglehold dropoutHorizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip singlespeed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru, OCLV Carbon lowers, E2 tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- Bontrager sealed bearing hubs, 150x15 front; 197x12 rear; SUNringlé Mulefüt 80mm 32-hole cutout rims
- Front Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 150x15 front
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 197x12 rear
- SUNringlé Mulefüt 80mm 32-hole cutout rims
- Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50"
- SRAM GX, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Race Face Aeffect, 28T Direct Mount Narrow-Wide
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.47 kg / 27.49 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|
Upgrades from Farley 9.8
- HED Big Deal carbon hubs & rims
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- SRAM Guide Ultimate carbon brakes
- Bontrager XXX OCLV Carbon components
Upgrades from Farley 9.6
- Bontrager Haru Pro fork w/carbon steerer
- Trek Wampa carbon wheels
- SRAM X1/X01 drivetrain
- Race Face Next carbon crank
- SRAM Guide RS brakes
Upgrades from Farley 5
- Bontrager Haru carbon fork
- SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain
- Race Face Aeffect crank
- SRAM Level T brakes
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite handlebar
Upgrades from department store bikes
- The best materials and manufacturing
- Professional assembly
- Designed, crafted, and sold by people who care about bikes and their riders