It's right for you if...
You've seen the e-bike light and want to expand your boundaries on a bike designed with women in mind. Like us, you believe nothing should stand between you and your next great ride, including big climbs, headwinds, and rugged trails you wouldn't otherwise be able to explore.
The tech you get
A lightweight, durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with a lower standover height for added confidence, a 500Wh battery that's fully encased in the frame for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a new Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 20 mph, and an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller. Plus a RockShox Recon RL fork with 120mm of travel, a SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, and a saddle designed for women.
The final word
A fully capable women's e-MTB with durable parts and the best Bosch mountain bike electric assist system available. The drivetrain, suspension, and components deliver solid all-around performance, so you can commute to the trailhead and then spend all day riding.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter, and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedaling, and has less drag when you’re not
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- All sizes but L feature a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits—29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames
You might also like
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Smaller frames (XS, S and M) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. The larger frame (L) has a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don’t have the same issues with standover height.
New Bosch Performance Line CX
The all-new Bosch Performance Line CX motor is lighter, smaller, and quieter than previous versions, for cleaner integration and more nimble handling. It's also more efficient so you can go farther on a single battery charge. Use the intelligent eMTB mode to automatically adjust the amount of assist to match the terrain. It's a set-and-forget mode that delivers just the right amount of power so you can focus on enjoying the ride.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
The bike is already internally wired to accept additional lights. Go to your dealer and simply have them attached to the bike and plug them in.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, e-MTB optimized, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- 120mm (XS & S: 100mm)
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 23mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30"
- Max tire size
- 29x2.60" or 27.5x2.8" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60")
- SRAM SX Eagle single-click, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM SX Eagle
- SRAM X1 1000, 36T
- SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc w/203mm rotors
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500wh
- Bosch Purion
- NEW Bosch Performance Line CX, 75Nm, 20mph
- S - 21.71 kg / 47.86 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Stem length|