More power, more bike
The full suspension Powerfly makes mountain biking even more fun. The Bosch Performance CX pedal assist e-bike system makes for a supremely capable electric bike that allows you to go farther and have more fun.
- Trek MTB legacy makes Powerfly a true mountain bike
- Knock Block frame defense protects from spinning handlebars
- ABP gives you more confidence and control on the trail
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 20 mph
Bosch Intuvia displayRIDE+ is controlled using the Bosch display with fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. Included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Motor ArmorThis unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum AluminumOur premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Bosch Performance CXBosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton meters, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration, and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, Boost148, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Knock Block steerer stop, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, 130mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Yari RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, lockout, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 205x50mm
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle hubs, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear; SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 32-hole rims
- Front Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 32-hole (tubeless strips and valves included)
- Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80"
- Shimano Deore XT, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 15T
- Shimano M7000 SLX, 11-42, 11 speed
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- KS eThirty Integra, remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 750 width
- Bontrager inForm Evoke RL, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm, 0 degree
- FSA Knock Block IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Shimano M615 Deore hydraulic disc, 203mm front/180mm rear rotors
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Intuvia Performance
- Bosch Performance CX
- 17.5" - 23.00 kg / 50.71 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|